Sun Devil Stadium Hotels
The Sun Devil Stadium is set in a beautiful city location between two small mountains in the Tempe, Arizona area. Tempe provides a unique skyline of incredible classic Arizona nature surroundings and also an impressive bustling city to explore.
Located just east of Phoenix, Tempe is a popular city to visit and is well known for it’s culture, such as the celebration of arts. When visiting the Sun Devil Stadium for your next event, you may wish to stay in Tempe and see what the venue’s location has to offer.
Some of the biggest highlights of Tempe include desert style botanical gardens, unspoilt and scenic nature parks, stunning indoor and outdoor museums in the day and there is also plenty to do during the night and for entertainment.
Tempe is full of adventure, with it’s streets lined with the best selection of restaurants, bars and even casinos. And is also famous for it’s outdoor festivals which can often be experienced at the Tempe Beach Park.
If you’re looking to enjoy city culture, but also love Arizona’s desert like nature then Tempe is the perfect place to visit.
Hotels & Accommodation
If you’re planning a trip to the Sun Devil Stadium and wish to make the most out of your visit, then why not also check into a hotel and take a vacation in Tempe at the same time?!
The standard of accommodation in Tempe is high and there are plenty of options to suit all kinds of budgets from luxury to informal.
Here’s a list of the top 5 recommended hotels in Tempe:
1. Canopy by Hilton Tempe Downtown – lounge by the pool or feast and drink at the onsite restaurant & bar in this luxury accommodation.
2. Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center – travelling to tempe and the Sun Devil Stadium on business? The Palms Hotel has got you covered.
3. Ramada by Wyndham Tempe/At Arizona Mills Mall – want to visit Tempe on a budget? the Ramada is a great place to stay at a low price.
4. Marriott Phoenix Resort Tempe at The Buttes – if you’re looking to go all out and stay in true style then the Marriot Resort is a hotel experience that cannot be missed.
5. Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West – love Mexican food and palm trees by the pool, then why not check into the Sheraton Mesa for a fun time in Tempe.